Friday, May 19, 2006

TIME TO CONSCIOUSLY FORGET...

'Hi dear I am back! A song that i brought back from perhentian for u 'white sand, clear sea, clean beach, sitting on the beach watching sunrise till sunset. i knew that u are not lonely coz there is someone always missng you...' -15/5/06 9.54pm-

'Goodnite, tomorrow just sing u song, k! Miss ya!'
-16/5/06 10.50pm-

'Today goodnite song will be a lil' bit early coz my eyes tired dy. "feeling blue but what to do, miss you is the only thing i can do. wish i can smile and glow again, and hope tomorrow will be a better day..." sweet dreams' -17/5/06 9.44pm-

'Re: SMS of complain. I wish to apologise regarding the above matter. My staff fall asleep before sing u a goodnite song. as a punishment to this staff, we will send u a morning song by this staff. "a brand new refreshing day, may u have a nice day ahead. today is a good day coz its friday!"
-19/5/06 7.43am-

'A special song dedicated to a special person "Don't place me in your eyes, I may fall off as a tear. Place me in your heart, so that every beat reminds u that someone is there for you, always.." have a nice sleep! zzz'
-9/5/06 10.33pm-



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home