Sunday, October 01, 2006

sometimes i forget 2 say 'are u ok?' and sometimes i even miss 2 say 'hi'. but that doesnt mean u r forgotten cos u are 1 nice and special person i'll always remember...good nite
9.28pm 20/7/06

U have new colleague, i have new colleagues too. how was the new colleague? gal or guy or gay?hehe. Whoever it is wish that person can help u as much as possible. Tell u the truth that is still my fave seat, place n job. Good nite n miss u.
11.29pm 5/9/06

To my dear yim yim i am going to bed now. U take care ya. Nites. hugz n muaks
11.46pm 6/9/06

Wei when wanna have gathering n farewell for our florence lei! must let me know earlier ok. nitez. Hugss 11.10pm 7/9/06

Hey reach home oredi? U take care ah! Really make me shock when i saw u so skinny just now. The company torture u but never to torture urself ok! Heart pain when see u lose weight so much. have a nice sleep today although i know u still have work to do. nitez n miss ya
11.29pm 11/9/06

Dont know whether at this moment are u still working in the office or resting at home but of course i wish that u dont have to work like a dog for them. Get to bed early! Good nite my dear. btw, are u going to send flo to KLIA this saturday?
10.51pm 12/9/06

Its been a busy week for u, here i send my warmest hug to u to release ur stress n tension. sleep tight my dear 11.09pm 17/9/06

Good nite dear. Dont know how to say but just that extremely miss u guys. Sleep tight.
10.30pm 18/9/06

Hey hey finally u cna have a good sleep being tortured for so many weeks. No more latest fashion: eye bag! Haha sweet dreams my dear.
10.35pm 19/9/06

(graphic of 2 bunnies)
have a present for u today. Just brought 2 bunnies from mars a minute ago. I ask them who they wanna stay with n they said send them to the most special i think of n most trustful. n here are they to accompany u every day n nite. sweet dreams my dear.
9.57pm 21/9/06

A sms that keep us contact, a sms that let u know i miss u, a sms that closes our heart n distance, a sms that wish u have a nice sleep every nite.
11.31pm 22/9/06

(graphic of a rose)
A rose for u. Wish u have a nice sleep. Muakss
11.27pm 26/9/06

Have u missed me today? (graphic of a pig)
WHAT...? NO? (graphic of pig)
OK lor (graphic of pig walking away)
Nevermind lor...
Wei...miss me la! hehe... Good nite!
Remember to miss me ar...
10.58pm 27/9/06

When the sky turn dark, birds back to their homes. When reach this hour and again i have to say good nite n sweet dreams to u. Sleep tight dear
10.49pm 28/9/06

Bought a cd that touches my heart n wanted to listen it everyday - addicted. U are the same that make me miss u everyday - naturally. Good nite
11.21pm 29/9/06

The nite is clear but my mind have a lot to think. Listening the music again n again. Maybe i just miss the performance of the musician. Maybe i know i dont have much chance to see his live performance, maybe just maybe... sweet dreams
12.25am 1/10/06

Para meiyim, wish u have a nice sleep tonite. Sweet dreams. Hugs from giny con carino
11.08pm 1/10/06

Hie, para means for you, and con carino means with caring. That musician from ecuador gave me his CD n wrote that to me n told me the meaning
12.00pm 2/10/06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home