Thursday, October 05, 2006

There’s not a quiet moment that goes by without you visiting my thoughts
Can yearning be so strong till every inch of me pulses with it?
But you are like fire and I am earth
Our attraction is dangerous
Fires will rage & sand storms will rise

But it already feels so whenever you are near, inside me
How do you leave such effect on me?

I remember how your fiery eyes burned into mine
We were both asking the same question
Or was I the only one?

You blur my thoughts
And you blur my commitment
When you're around, commitment walks out on me
There's only you.

Tell me...
Tell me how to rid this fascination of you
This feeling of wanting to run my fingers on your skin
Of pressing my lips against yours & everywhere else on you
To see your eyes resting on mine
And a smile that shapes from this field of magnetism around you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home