Thursday, December 07, 2006

How was ur weekend? Tomorrow work or not? Me not working n maybe will just hang around at shopping mall alone cos vip need to work haha. wish u have a nice sleep. good nite! its a cold nite tonite, remember to have a blanket cover ur body to give u warmth. sweet dreams.muki muki
11.21pm 22/10/06

Hie i am ok now! back to the healthy n cutie giny haha. Yesterday sleep whole day really like a piggie. u have a nice sleep tonite. miss u
10.09pm 7/11/06

when the nite has come n the land is dark n at this hour lying on the bed thinking of the moment we'd share.its been quite some time didnt see you guys. although the path was tougher than we thank but i know all will end one day n have a better way to go. sweetest dream to u my dear
11.09pm 8/11/06

<)))<>
11.50pm 10/11/06

Dear dear, i wan sleep loh. ur suggestion to have a durian tree is not bad but after 10 or 20 years later i will killed by the durian drop on my head during me oi oi wor. how ah? keke...good nite my dear dear
10.49pm 13/11/06

My dear yim, saturday nite wor u must be drinking beer with ur frens now hehe. but me going to sleep early tonite coz gastric ler. aih...but no worries cos i wont feel pain if i lay down. thats why have to sleep early loh. good nite my dear. miss u
11.36pm 18/11/06

Tick tock tick tock day n night, seems liek the time was running faster n faster. although time flies but memories still remain. u are the still the most comfortable underwear for me. hehe good nite lah muax muax
12.01am 21/11/06

Life ends when u stop dreaming. hope ends when u stop believing. love ends when u stop caring. friendship ends when u stop sharing. And may our frenship 4eva. good nite my true fren. muaxxx
9.45pm 22/11/06

Sweet words are easy to say. sweet things are easy to buy. but sweet ppl are difficult to find, just like u :> sweet dreams muaxxxx
11.42pm 23/11/06

Eh u mentioned 2 person that inspired u? who are they weh? n why oh my cotton candy? just now learn hip hop but now my shoulder macam terseliuh lah haha macam old lady =p but it was fun ler. ok lah going to sleep now muki muki. sleep tight my cotton candy
11.57pm 24/11/06

My cotton candy, not yet sleep ah? Hows life nee? Busy or not for this week and last week?dont work so hard ah hehe :P most important thing is your health. dont ever skip ur lunch or dinner ok? i know u always upset about ur spare tyre haha. Have a nice sleep my dear. Muki muki
12.26am 28/11/06

My dear, I just came back from hip hop class n do some power training ler.Just took my bath n wan to take my dinner now. I send u this msg 1st coz im afraid after i take my dinner n wanna be pig ('oo') immediately. keke so here i send all my wishes to u n have a sweetest dream n nicest sleep. good nite
11.01pm 1/12/06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home